Oil Trader – Leeds
Posted: 12 December 2017
Expires: 31 January 2017
Type: Full Time
The Right Fuelcard Company is a major player in the fuel card industry, distributing Shell, Esso, Keyfuels and UK Fuels fuel cards. We empower big and SME businesses all over the UK with a suite of tailored payment solutions that simplify and improve their fuel management.
In 2016 we came 33rd in the Sunday Times Best 100 Small Company to work for list. We are also an accredited Investors in People organisation.
We’re looking for a talented telesales executive who thrives in a competitive and fast-paced environment to join our vibrant sales team based in Leeds. The sales role is telephone based and is a B2B role.
You’ll make outgoing calls to promote and sell fuel cards to a variety of business that have a need to reduce and manage their fuel costs. You may also be involved with identifying new markets and business opportunities, reviewing your own sales performance and aiming to exceed targets.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter who is able to identify and follow up new sales opportunities. In this role you’ll need great communication skills and the confidence to deal and forge business partnerships with key decision makers.
The successful candidate will be put through an intensive induction course, covering everything from industry knowledge and basic sales techniques.
Previous sales experience within a B2B or B2C environment is an advantage as this is the vast majority of the role.
- Holiday allowance of 26 days plus bank holidays
- Day off on your birthday after 1 year of success
- Early finish on Friday
- Free subscription to Perkbox after 3 months of service
- 1 paid day off per year to volunteer for a cause of your choice
- Free hot drinks
- Subsidized social events
- Great communication and listening skills
- Confident telephone manners
- Ability to work under pressure and achievement orientated
- Exposure within a business to business sales environment, preferably telephone based
- Highly organised and able to set priority
- Confidence using computers
- Vibrant team player
- Above all, positive attitude
Previous sales experience within a cold calling B2B or B2C environment is preferable as this is the vast majority of the role.